Dinnertime has officially been changed forever with the introduction of our latest product—the MicroPro™ Grill. Tupperware is grilling in the microwave. We know, it sounds a little crazy. But once you’ve tried it, there’s no going back to conventional mealtime. This revolutionary product heats up to 425° F/220° C and is programed to stop at that temperature, grilling or cooking your meals to perfection in the microwave.
Casserole Cook: Crisp desserts, casseroles, au gratins and pizzas by resting the cover above food.
Grill Cook: Grill and sear sandwiches, meats and vegetables by setting the cover directly onto food.
- 1 ½ qt./1.5 L
- Canyon Blue
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10130764000- 199.00
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped eggplant
- ¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 (4 oz./115 g) salmon fillets, skin-on
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 tsp. of the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and raisins until well coated.
- Transfer vegetables into the base of the MicroPro™ Grill. Microwave on high power 5 minutes with the lid in the grill position.
- Remove from microwave; transfer vegetables back to the same bowl. Fold in rosemary and salt; set aside.
- Brush salmon on all sides with remaining olive oil. Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro™ Grill, skin side up, with lid in the grill position. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove salmon, sprinkle with coarse kosher salt to taste. Repeat with remaining salmon fillets. Serve warm with vegetables.
You’ll be amazed when you hear the beep—followed by a sizzle.
Ask how you can get this amazing item at 50% off